BDX Announces Speaking Schedule at 2018 International Builders’ Show in Orlando
(December 28, 2017—AUSTIN) Builders Digital Experience (BDX), an Austin-based digital marketing, media and technology firm for the homebuilding industry, announced a series of key speaking sessions today. Leaders from the firm will present several major educational seminars during the NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS) in Orlando, Florida January 9-11, 2018.
BDX executives Tim Costello, Melissa Morman and Jay McKenzie will have prominent roles at several IBS events throughout the week. Come hear BDX speak:
Wednesday, January 10
- 7:30am — Tim Costello, BDX CEO will deliver a keynote presentation the annual Meyers Research National Housing Market Outlook Breakfast Benefiting HomeAid.
Thursday, January 11
- 8:30 am — Melissa Morman, BDX Chief Client Officer, and Tim Costello will arrive fresh from the 2018 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) and will highlight the technologies and innovations just announced at CES that will impact the building industry this year. The session, entitled Best in Show, will be held in room W311C.
- 1:30 pm – Jay McKenzie, BDX Director of Content will be unveiling new research about the home shopping habits of the 55+ crowd during a panel session called – Social Media and Active Adults. Join the discussion in room W307C.
- BDX CEO Tim Costello will also be hosting a Tech Bytes Series focusing on the latest Interactive, Virtual Reality, and Sales Center technologies. Stay for the whole 3-part series or join for a single session. All Tech Bytes presentations will be held in room W230.
- 12:30 pm – Interactive Tools
- 1:20 pm – Virtual Reality
- 2:00 pm – Digital Sales Center
In addition to these speaking engagements, BDX will host a press breakfast at Booth W5071 at 7:30 am on Thursday, January 11, 2018. Members of the media can try out the latest virtual reality experiences, see how online design centers are making an impact for builders and manufacturers, learn how builders are generating more leads online, and discover the latest in digital media and technology.
For more than 16 years, Builders Digital Experience (BDX) has been a leading provider of digital marketing and sales solutions for the home building industry. In addition to running the top new home listing site (NewHomeSource.com), and providing distribution of new home listings to hundreds of real estate websites, BDX offers website development, virtual reality solutions, interactive floor plans, photo realistic renderings, online design centers, and sales center kiosks. Together, these online and interactive resources help builders and manufacturers create a true digital experience for their buyers. BDX is owned by the industry and works with over 1000 clients. For more information, visit http://www.theBDX.com or stop by booth W5071 at the International Builders Show in Orlando.
The National Association of Homebuilders International Builders’ Show® (IBS) is the largest annual light construction show in the world, every year attracting 60,000 visitors from 100 countries. This year’s show will be held in Orlando Florida from January 9th-11th. More information can be found here: https://www.buildersshow.com/Home/.