Most businesses have folders and archives of images and graphic assets, but when it comes to employees needing to find a specific picture, it’s like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Or worse, maybe the image is on an individual’s computer so there is no chance of others accessing it? If this sounds anything like your business, you’re not alone.
Studies show that employees spend 20% of their time looking for files and information. But what if your digital assets were organized, visually displayed, and in a central location?
Digital Asset Management (DAM) is a business solution for organizing, storing and retrieving rich media including photos, music, videos, animations, podcasts and other multimedia content. For builders this means a central place where you can keep renderings, photos, floorplans, and other rich media assets for each of your communities and homes. But with BDX, that’s only the beginning.
Did you know that when you buy media assets from BDX, you get free access to a digital asset management solution? Every image that we produce for you is cataloged and organized in a central location for easy access. This is something that other companies often charge you for – that’s if they even offer it at all.
And for just $500 a year, you can upgrade your account and add the ability to crop images, change file size, resolution DPI, and/or file type on the fly without needing third party assistance. Imagine not having to wait for your designer to help with every image request!
Here are some other advantages of the BDX Digital Asset Management Solution:
- Each file contains keywords, file format, and information about usage – making each file easy to find with our search function.
- Peers, employees, clients, contractors and any other key stakeholders have controlled access to your digital assets.
- Secure 24/7 anytime, anywhere access to your digital media assets from any web device whether you’re at your desk, working at home or halfway around the globe.
- The Standard Package is available to BDX customers at no additional cost in order to enable easy access and downloads of digital assets created by BDX — Including elevation images, floor plans, photos, video or other graphic composites and/or links.
- The Silver Package expands a customer’s control of their valuable assets by providing the ability to crop images, change file size, resolution DPI, and/or file type on the fly without needing third party assistance. No need to own or maintain software, storage and IT infrastructure!
With BDX’s Digital Asset Management the control is in your hands. With just the click of a button you can change each and every rich media asset to be used in any capacity that you need. Boost your company’s efficiency today with by implementing BDX’s Digital Asset Management System today. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.