Immersive. Clear. Engaging.
BDX consistently delivers high quality 3D tours to make sure your homes stand out:
- We shoot the entire home create a complete model and minimize black spaces on 3D and floor plan views.
- We apply extreme attention to detail when trimming the model to create straight lines and cleaner edges.
- BDX offers builder-specific package add-ons.
- We spend more time onsite to ensure you receive a virtual product that you can be just as proud of as you are of your “brick and mortar” homes.
These are just a few of the ways to use Matterport Tours:
- Home Tours
- Design Center Tours
- Amenities and Community Highlights
Fill out the form to the right to
get more information about our
Digital Media services!
Available Add-ons for Matterport Tours
Matterport Tours now come with a Virtual Reality option. Best of all it is very easy to use, an icon will appear on your screen, simply click on the VR Goggles icon in the lower right, choose your device, such as a Google Cardboard, and experience the tour in Virtual Reality!
3D Matterport Tours allow users to explore the house at their own pace, at any time. This lets buyers experience a house, whether they are just at home shopping or they are relocating and unable to see the house in person. With Matterport Tours, your prospects can see every part of their potential new home.
Design Center Tours
Virtual tours have multiple applications in the marketing and homebuilding processes. Why not use a 3D Matterport Tour to allow buyers to tour your design center? During the buying process, enabling people to explore their choices in colors, textures, and materials for flooring, fixtures, and other options is a richer experience than comparing bulleted lists.
Buyers are wowed by Matterport’s immersive 3D experiences. But you should also consider using Matterport Tours during the construction process to demonstrate the wiring, plumbing, and other interior elements before drywall is in place. This investment can be a valuable resource down the line and save time and money by painting a clear picture of what is “behind the walls”.